24 Mar 2014

Things I love right now

Pinterest is my favourite waste of time.  I don't search for art, craft, photography nor design.... i just collect pretty pictures and sigh big sighs....and dream

First of all - these colours?  I die.


This artwork here - id kill to be able to replicate this


Those shutters ???


This was designed in 1966 - i mean, this is a style that would still fit in now.  I love it.


I hate eating overly decorated cakes - too much icing makes me gag.  Still , these are pretty and the colours are killer!

And that is what is inspiring me now.

BritBlog
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan, newborn photgorapher, fine art photographer, childrens photographer wigan

2 comments:

ellejaygee said...

Is that a Val Hudson picture?

Debo said...

i SO love your style Kirsty! Pinterest is SUCH a time waster, isnt it!
x